Do y'all have twitter accounts?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Desert is more an artistic experience than a game.
Search the desert for treasures and press E to pick them up.
Use directional keys or WASD to navigate. Use your mouse to rotate the camera around.
felipegeovani2 - Character, 3D/2D, Textures and Animations
kadanyix - Writing, Shaders, 3D Models and Audio
Burgundiol - Code, 3D Models and Game Design
egPedroso - Code
- Fixed player being able to fall out of the map;
- Fixed “loot bag” having the wrong material;
- Fixed some performance issues;
- Fixed some items being difficult to pick up;
- Fixed the poems overlapping;
- Made the UI text scale better with different aspect ratios;
- Made the gradual max movement speed reduction more noticeable;
- Increase in player’s initial maximum movement speed;
- Increased footprints’ lifetime;
- Reduced delay between poem lines;
- Fixed mouse appearing on screen when in-game;
- Fixed shadows not showing up on lower graphics settings;
- Reduced build size (from 280Mb to 100Mb);
- Added Linux and Mac builds.